Monday, January 08, 2007

Stuff and Things

Well it's been quite a while since I've posted anything of substance and I'm not sure this will turn out to be that but at least I got to log in. There isn't too much to post about me and the happenings in my life. In the waterpark of life I guess I'd be the lazy river....for the most part it's pretty calm except for maybe a maybe a brief moment where you get a nice cold splash and then everything goes back to normal.

I won't bore you with my routine again but it's the same. My back pain comes and goes as it pleases. I have reason to believe I have more of a sciatic problem these days. The pain runs down my left leg more than it ever has. Somedays I don't feel it, somedays it's a constant pain.

Tonight is the National Championship in college football.....I really don't care who wins. My work environment might be more enjoyable if Ohio State wins but I don't care either way. I'd trade in college football and and the NHL season for another baseball season. Especially if the baseball season was like this past one.

I'm still trying to win the lottery so I can retire at the ripe age of 22 but that plan is still in it's early stages. I doubt that plan will ever reach completion but that's alright. I think there is some life lesson to be learned by getting up and going to work for 35 or 40 years.

I honestly can't think of anything interesting going on with me. I'm here, I'm working, I'm doing just fine. Hopefully I can come up with some better material for next time. Happy Monday/Tuesday everybody!

3 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

It cracks me up to read Amanda's blog and then yours. She's like the equator and your the north pole. Uncle Mark had great success with a new chiropractor and his sciatic nerve. I pray that your pain goes away permanently so you can enjoy your early retirement.

Mrs. Patterson said...

correction : you're the north pole

Anonymous said...

i just want to say that i have no clue what the blog is about even if this a blog i dont know i am just very bored that all .and what ever this a about i really don't care and joyce please explain that does north pole have to do with this blog let me know because u dont make any sense at all to me and u callling someone is like the north pole dont make any sense to me.