Saturday, October 13, 2007

Octoberish Jibberish

Hey everyone. It's been a while since last post....I know. There isn't too much to talk about. The Red Sox are making their way through the playoffs, the Yankees are finished, and that Colorado team out west is on one heck of a streak (won the last 19 out of 20 games).

Mom and Dad are in Georgia for a few weeks (hopefully relaxing). I bet it's perfect weather down there right now. The weather swing we had here in Ohio this past week was a bit odd. Monday and Tuesday I read both 88 and 90 degrees on a sign and Thursday and Friday I read 48 and 51 degrees. So I guess fall decided to show up this week. Get the wood ready for the fireplace.

A couple weeks ago I attempted to carve an old picture of myself into a pumpkin. It was a good attempt but it didn't turn out that great. I've had much better work in the past but I wanted to try it out. Too much detail for me....especially since I was working with knives and toothpicks as my tools of choice.

Well that's all for now, if anything exciting happens I'll let y'all know. Bye !

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

If it happens with you, it's exciting to me. I would really like to see a photo of that pumpkin, but I'm thinking if that was two weeks ago and since then it may have been in ninety degrees, then maybe it's not around anymore.