Wednesday, January 04, 2006

DEEE TROIT BASAKET BALL !

I went to the Palace to watch the Pistons play the Orlando Magic last night........it was a good game and the Piston took care of business down the stretch to win easily. We are now 25-4. Yahoo.

I've been working everyday at my job in Toledo and it's very interesting to learn the ins and outs of how that place runs. Today we had another new hire come in which no longer makes me "the new guy." I can't say I'm disappointed about that.

In other news I had a fun New Years Eve and even sat down and watched a 3 hour movie with my grandparents before I went to party, I can't remember the last time that happened.

Well that's all for now....bye everyone !

P.S. Happy Birthday Amy !

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

What was the movie? You're a fine grandson.

Cookster said...

The movie was Saving Private Ryan. A good movie but quite lengthy.