Sunday, January 22, 2006

Start of Another Week

Just hanging out in my apartment watching the Pistons right now. They're currently winning so I hope they can continue to do so. They showed a picture a Tiger's pitcher Todd Jones who I actually got to talk to yesterday at TIGERFEST 2006. I was lucky enough to get 5 autographs while I was there. They included Todd Jones, Curtis Granderson, Placido Polanco, Tony Giarratano, and Jeremy Bonderman. I was about 5 minutes away from getting Pudge but he left. Oh well. I went to Tigerfest with my friend Kalee and her friend Ryan. For those unaware Kalee has the biggest crush on Tony Giarratano. I snapped a picture of her and Tony while Ryan was kind enough to write her cell phone number on a chunky soup coupon and hand it to him while we got his autograph. He kind of laughed and talked to us a little bit and seemed pretty nice. Just being around all the baseball stuff made me wish it was Summer again. The Pistons are amazing but it's a bit pricey to drive to Auburn Hills and pay about 25-30 dollars to see a game as opposed to driving to Detroit and paying 5 dollars for a ticket. Maybe one day everyone will play dowtown.

This morning I went to church with my friend Laura and her brother Andy and went to Applebee's for lunch afterwards. That has become somewhat of a ritual for the Sunday's I stay down in Toledo. This afternoon I sort of cleaned while watching the DVD I got for Christmas from Uncle Mark. It was all about the history of sports in Boston. It was very interesting. Larry Bird is a funny man.

I think that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week !

3 comments:

Amy said...

Let's go Tigers! 6 weeks til spring training. I've already got 4 games lined up to go to.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that so does not look like Kalee!

Mrs. Patterson said...

Who's Kalee. Tigerfest? Where was I ? on Jupiter?