Saturday, March 04, 2006

3, 2, 1.........

Chauncey dribbles at the top of the key and runs down the clock as the pistons hold for the last shot 10, 9, 8, 7.........he works to the right a bit 7, 6, 5.......you can see Rip Hamilton running and coming off screens and he curls as Chauncey dishes it off to him 3, 2, 1.........Rip lets it fly.............and swish !!!!!!!!!! Pistons go up 98-96 with 0.2 seconds left on the clock and they go on to win a well fought game against Seattle. What a game they played last night. The game had somewhere around 20 lead changes and about 8-10 times where the game was tied.......it was pretty close the entire game and the better team came out on top. We are now 48-10. Way to go guys !

In other news....I am finally on break ! WOOHOO........I'm so glad to be done with school for a week. I only have to go into work for 3 days this week so I'll have Monday and Wednesday to do whatever I want. Maybe catch up on sleep.....maybe go see a movie....who knows.

Well I'm going to go watch some golf with pops. Catch y'all later.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Uncle Mark actually was up at 1AM to watch what you described. Even HDTV can't keep my eyes open that late without a nap.