Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another Day.....

Today was pretty normal. I Hit the snooze button once more than normal......yeah I'm livin' on the edge. I went to work. I worked. I came home. That's about it. Now I'm just listening to my cd's that I bought yesterday and playing some euchre online. I'm pretty bored tonight and don't feel like doing homework so I guess that will wait until the weekend. I think I'll go to bed early tonight. I am very tired. I don't enjoy getting up at 5:30 in the morning but I guess that's part of the job.

In other news the Pistons beat the Bulls last night and clinched a playoff spot. So we can all look forward to a fun post-season. Does anyone think we'll get to see the Tigers in the post season anytime soon? How cool would that be......the last time they won a world series I was 2 months old.

Alright that's all I have for now.....I'm going to go crash on my bed. Happy Friday tomorrow !

No comments: