Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Break

I'm on Thanksgiving Break until Monday. I'm happy I don't have to go to a few days of class but kind of bummed I have so much work to do. Hopefully I'll get a lot of it done over break. It's snowing today and that is not good. I plan on attempting to run the turkey trot tomorrow for tradition purposes and snow and wind are a bad combo when it comes to running. I don't think I've ran more than twice since last years turkey trot so it shall be interesting to see if I make it to the end.

In other news the pistons are 8-1 which is pretty cool. If we keep on this pace we'll finish the season at 73-9. That would be great. It's sad that one of the late 90's Chicago Bulls teams went like 72-10, that's just ridiculous. In baseball the Red Sox traded some up and coming players for a proven pitcher Josh Beckett. A solid addition in my opinion.

Well I think it's time to get some work done. I'll catch y'all later. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I was wondering about the statistics you reported, once again you are my sports center.

Mrs. Patterson said...

Trot carefully.