Thursday, November 03, 2005

Always Something To Do

That's one thing that's true about college, there is always something going on. Whether it be a game, going out with friends, doing homework......you're always busy. Last night a few of us went to Applebee's for half off appetizers and dollar beers. We were informed that it would be the last night for half off appetizers yet the beer deal still stands. We watched the Pistons while we were there and although I couldn't hear the sound they looked great.

Today I only had one class which didn't even last the whole time. I love it when that happens. I think I'm going to go back to my apartment and watch some golf over a nice lunch. Maybe go to Kroger's too. I went there Sunday night and bought some glade plug-in things to make my apartment smell like "clean linen" cause I really like that smell for some reason and when I got home I realized that I had only purchased the refill things you put inside the actual "Plug-in." I sure felt like a horses patoot. I guess that's the way it goes sometimes.

Tonight I think my friend Kalee is coming down for a visit. Her younger brother just started at Toledo this year so she said she'd come down and visit for a while. Also, The OC is back tonight and no I don't like the fact that I watch a prime time soap opera of sorts but that theme song sure is catchy. Anyways, I must continue on my clean linen quest. I will let you know how it turns out at a later date. Happy Thursday everyone !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Patterson said...

Enlighten me, OC stands for . . . ?
Yes, the Pistons did look good, but I feel asleep at the half.

Mrs. Patterson said...

That wasn't me, by the way, that got removed by the blog bouncer.

Cookster said...

The OC stand for Orange County...and I deleted the comment myself, it was one of those stupid commercial ones that everyone hates. It popped up as soon as I posted so I felt the need to delete it.

Anonymous said...

Enable the type verification on the blogger.com site so people won't spam your comments.