Friday, November 04, 2005

Update

My apartment now smells of clean linen not to be confused with hawaiian breeze which my sister likes to use...I'll be honest I'm just not a hawaiian breeze kinda guy, nothing against Hawaii but...their breeze is known to cause dizziness, headaches, typhoid fever, cholera, malaria, and attracts theives of indians (Ok so maybe that's just what you get when you play the very old Oregon Trail game.....and what's up with you only being allowed to take 50 pounds of meat back to the wagon? If I shoot a buffalo I want more than 50 pounds of it, geez). Anyways....back to reality....I didn't feel the need to buy Glade Plug-ins for the entire place. I strategically placed one by the door as you come into the apartment and one in my room. They had some "clean linen" powder stuff that you throw on the carpet and then vacuum, that looked interesting to me. I'll most likely buy that next and proceed to experiment.

I woke up at 6am this morning. I don't think I've been up that early since I was in Georgia. It's only 10 am and it feels like it could be 2pm to me. I had to get up to take my car into the shop to have some work done on it. Hopefully it will be all good to go for Winter.

Well happy Friday everyone and have a nice weekend !

P.S. Stay away from that Hawaiian breeze

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Fresh linens are nice wherever you go, breezes or no breezes.