Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to Mom !!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

It's way too late to start a blog of any substance so I'll just leave you with a few random thoughts/comments/general facts.

  • I have come to find out I have a reoccuring dream(I'm in water with different creatures chasing me trying to eat me, no worries though...in these dreams I can swim extremely fast...well just faster than said creatures. They haven't caught me yet)
  • There are certain things in this world I don't like...some examples are....the yankees, snow, and mealy apples.
  • There are certain things in this world I enjoy...examples....turkey sandwiches, large expanses of water, and music.
  • I will be 23 on the 23rd this year.
  • I wish Barry Bonds would break the home run record already so this can all be over with.
  • No matter how many times he does it, I love watching Tiger Woods obliterate his competition.
  • I don't like blue cheese on anything.
  • My parents have cultivated a desire in me to visit garage sales. This does not exclude barn sales, estate sales, yard sales, flea markets, and/or any other faction of sale you can think of.
  • I can't play the piano or guitar as well as I'd like to....(because I don't practice enough)
  • Bob Seger's greatest hits cd is one of the best cd's I've ever listened to.
  • Plinko was, is, and always will be my favorite Price Is Right game.
  • I sleep with a fan directly next to my head every night.
  • I have died of cholera, drowning, and typhoid fever many times while playing The Oregon Trail computer game.
  • I love the taste of beer but can't stand how it effects the body.
  • I am going to bed right now !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a lot in common. None of it musical, but I'm totally with you on the hatred of Cholera.

Mrs. Patterson said...

I found this blog to have a great deal of substance. I'm a fellow yankee hater. Grandma Pearl said mealy apples are good for applesauce. I'm rarely interested in sales of any kind, except maybe baby stuff. Give me that old time rock and roll. I can only play the radio. Lucky seven is my favorite PIR game. When I was 28 on the 28th I had been married eight years, and had two sons. Hope you made it to bed before ten.