Friday, August 12, 2005

Georgia Pictures !

As promised here are some pictures from the recent trip south. http://andy82384.shutterfly.com


As for me, I haven't been doing anything that exciting lately. School starts in 10 days and I turn 21 in 11 days. That's depressing and fun all in 2 days. On a positive note I found an excellent Garth Brooks CD at a garage sale for a dollar.
I applied at UPS yesterday to hopefully get a job while also going to school. I have an appointment to meet with them next tuesday in Maumee, Ohio. The hours aren't the best but you can't expect much when you have classes that start at 9:30 am and don't get done until 7:15 pm. Anyways, we'll see how that all turns out at a later date. I think that's it for now. Happy Friday everyone.

4 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Three cheers for you:
Cheer 1 for cheap CD
Cheer 2 for job application
Cheer 3 for outstanding photos

Anonymous said...

Talk to Liz, she's a supervisor there. Maybe she could help you out~ I'll see her this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, tell her if she gets me a job I might say more than 2 words a semester to her.

Anonymous said...

Will do.