Sunday, August 07, 2005

Rollin' Home

Hello all, I post to y'all from somewhere just north of Cinncinati. We're staying at a pretty cool hotel that offers free internet, thus the post. I had an excellent time down in Georgia and the trip shall conclude sometime tomorrow. While on my trip I learned how to catch a bunch of catfish from off the dock at the house. I'd say I caught about 25 of those with a bluegill or two as well. I tried getting some sun and I succeeded somewhat but I didn't get burnt, always a plus. Anyways I'll post pictures from the trip at a later date.

Switching gears now: Today is my Mother's birthday.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM !

We just went out to dinner to Max and Erma's and had a nice meal. They ran out of one kind of wine so mom and dad got a better bottle for the same price as the lower one......a nice birthday special. Mom also received a free dessert, she chose banana creme pie and I had a small bite and it was quite tasty.

I think that does it for now. I'll catch y'all later.

P.S. I would like to note that I went on a 2 hour jet ski ride while on vacation and at no point whatsoever was I lost, turned around, confused, and/or anything else you can think of in those terms. I was just out enjoying myself while my parents were going for a boat ride. The fact that their boat ride lasted 30 minutes to my 2 hours was not my fault. So no worries. Ok I'm done, I promise.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Fishing off the dock sounds like great fun. I once caught a catfish, man did that fish fight. I appreciate your disclaimer on your jet ski ride, perspective is proper.