Saturday, August 20, 2005

Moving Day

Today I move back to Toledo for the final time. It shall prove to be an eventful year living in a house with 5 other guys.....all of whom I went to highschool with. I dread going back to class and sitting there just listening to things that don't interest me but that's school for ya. I also dislike the fact that textbooks cost so darn much. You can always count on those books to suck a few hundred dollars from your savings.

This semester I will have to learn to manage my time better than previous years. I just got hired at UPS and will be working midnights while also taking 17 credit hours of class. So we'll see if I can handle all that.

Well that's all for now. Bye !

3 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I believe you can handle it. Have an outstanding year, are you sure this is your last year? Are you sure you'll be twenty-one on your next birthday? How did this happen?

Anonymous said...

i just watched the entire 13 inning tigers game while simultaneously randomly looking at stuff online and somehow i came across this. Let's go play silent stand ball in mrs. poth's class.

Anonymous said...

Silent Stand Ball in Poth's class ruled! I wonder if BG paid her to advertise for them...