Monday, October 17, 2005

Happy October 17th

Well what can I say for myself.....My first, second, and third choices for teams to win the world series are all eliminated. I carved a pumpkin of a team who didn't make the playoffs and I spent 27 hours with my sister this weekend. Currently I'm on fall break which is nice because I get two days off this week. That means I only have to go to class 2 days this week. I can't complain about that.

I'd like to fast forward to Christmas break as long as there is no snow. I'm also hoping for my back to fully heal by Thanksgiving, I would like to be able to at least walk the turkey trot. I know I won't be able to run but I enjoy going downtown every year.

Hmmm what else? Oh ! My new apartment is nice. It's much smaller than the house was but it gets the job done. We even have a balcony and I can walk to class if I so desire. It's nice to have fully functional internet there too. You'd think I'd be updating my blog left and right but I apologize for such delay. Between school work and 6 hour pumpkin carving sessions the blog somehow took a backseat in the priority wagon. Well that's all I can think of at the moment so Happy October 17th !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Patterson said...

Fall break? Isn't that interesting, now higher learning has a break for every season, even the one that is supposed start off the educational push.

Anonymous said...

I picked him up at 11:30am on Saturday and he left at 8:30pm on Sunday. I did drop him off to get his vehicle on Saturday and he stopped to buy some dog food for me on his way to my house, subtract maybe an hour. I'm still closer.

Mrs. Patterson said...

Sibling rivalry prevails.

Cookster said...

I don't know how to read, write or count. It was a stab in the dark.....27 sounded like a good number at the time.