Friday, October 28, 2005

Another Week in the books

Well it's Friday again and I'd like to wish my Uncle Dale a happy birthday. I'd also like to say congrats to the White Sox on winning the world series even though I was rooting against them the entire time.

This week was a busy one....lots of school stuff was going on this week and I'm glad it's done. Before I know it, it will be Christmas vacation. The weeks seem to be going by pretty fast right now. I guess that's what happens when you're busy. My back has been very cooperative lately and I couldn't be happier about that. It's nice to actually feel like I'm 21.

Last night was party night as is every Thursday here at Toledo but I decided to stay in because for some reason I was ready to fall asleep at about 8:30. So I drank one of those unhealthy energy drinks and felt like a million bucks. I then proceeded to watch the Red Wings win......AGAIN. They look pretty solid this year. After the game my friend Chris and I sat in my room and played guitar for about 6 hours. He has never played guitar but he seemed pretty interested in it so I was willing to teach him. He even helped me write a song. He had a bit of trouble playing because he just had surgery on his finger and it was all sore and wrapped up.
That darn energy drink kept me up til about 5 in the morning but that's the way it goes. I slept until noon and felt very lazy. That's normal for Friday's though. I cleaned the apartment a little bit and continued to play guitar for a few hours. Tonight I'm going to see a movie with my friend Crystal and then I'm going to come home and go to bed so I can head home tomorrow morning.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I love it when you stick to your story, any story. Stay away from that caffeine, it can't be good.