Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hi

Hello everyone. It's been 2 weeks.....I'm aware. I've been slightly busy the past few weeks and updating my blog wasn't at the top of my priority list. So what has happened with me lately? I was told I had to leave my house because of an eviction notice (turned out to be a blessing). Yesterday I had acupuncture with 10 needles in my back and 5 in my ear. My back doesn't know how it wants to feel. Somedays it wants to feel fine and other days it wants to hurt. I have a bad feeling it might be an injury that stays around for a long time. The Red Sox made the playoffs and lost their first game against the white sox 14-2...total embarassment. The Tigers fired Alan, sorry buddy. Lindsey Hunter of the Pistons is having surgery today. I turned in my sales portfolio I had to make for one of my classes today. I'm glad that's done.

My parents are leaving for Georgia tomorrow, I would like to go as well but I can't. I'll just stay home and watch baseball and do homework and be merry. I hope it doesn't get cold for at least a little while longer. Cold weather and I don't get along very well. Anyways, I think that's all I have for now. Hopefully it won't be another 2 weeks before I post. Have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

You have been booked. Can I have your address now? Go Red Sox, Welcome Jim, we'll miss you Alan.