Thursday, August 10, 2006

Quick Post

Quick post this morning.......I'm all packed up and ready to head home after work. On Friday I'm leaving for Boston and I am excited. All I have to do is get through work today and then make the drive home. I'm actually racing my friend Kalee home except she's coming back from Syracuse, New York and leaving a lot earlier than I am. So whoever crosses the state line first wins.

As for who I'll be rooting for in Boston.....it's tough. I will definitely be rooting for both teams but Boston is in desperate need of wins right now whereas the Tiger's have somewhat of a cushion in the division. If it came down to it in the playoffs and Detroit had to play Boston I would side with the Tigers. But since it's the regular season still I think I'll just sit back and enjoy this one.

Well that's all for now.....Have a great last part of the week and an even better weekend !

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Have a "blast your socks off" good time.

Anonymous said...

Гете жизнь слишком коротка чтобы изучать немецкий язык
!!!