Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You Win Some, You Lose some

That was the case today as the Tigers played the Yankees in a doubleheader. Lost the first game and came oh so close to losing the second game as well. 9th inning with two out to be clear but we caught some breaks....Brandon Inge....Walked....Curtis Granderson....Walked.....Craig Monroe.....BOOM, C-YA, OUTTA HERE, GONE, GOODBYE BASEBALL, FORGET ABOUT IT, 3 RUN HOMER !!! Just like that we were up 5-3 and brought in Todd Jones who shut the Yankees down and we stole a win. Hopefully we can get back on track with that great victory.

In other news the wind was a bit stronger tonight on Lake Erie than last night and that is fine with me. I'm waiting for a nice strong storm to roll through so I can watch and listen to the water then.

Only 2 work days left this week before a nice long weekend. I can't wait. I think I'll head on home to Michigan and see what's happening there. Nothing out of the ordinary I bet but there is nothing wrong with that. No news is good new, right ?

I should have picked up a blender during the garage sales last weekend because I decided to break mine tonight. Well actually it was an accident but the top part that's not even really part of the blender broke so I'm sure it won't be too difficult to replace. A plastic part decided it wanted to fall into the blender while it was running and cut itself up into tiny pieces.....so i'm drinking my shake very carefully, i don't think i'm going to finish it though because picking the plastic out of your teeth every time you take a sip is very time consuming.

That's all the news I have for now. Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Your post is adorable. It made me giggle before seven a.m.. Thanks.