Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally Friday

Well today is Friday and you won't hear any complaints out of me about that. If I was still in college my weekend would have started yesterday afternoon and I wouldn't be awake today for another 4 or 5 hours. At least now I have more self worth. I remember sitting around on Fridays with nothing to do.......yes, I could have done homework but what normal student does homework on a Friday when he knows he has a few more days to do it? So anyhow, I'm going to go to work today, drive home, and watch the Tigers....I haven't seen a game in two weeks.

Tomorrow is the Notre Dame/Michigan football game at Notre Dame. Michigan hasn't won in South Bend in twelve years if I heard correctly. The Wolverines haven't really had a test yet by playing Vanderbilt and Central Michigan. So they're either going to get totally crushed by the Irish or pull off an amazing upset. I vote for option 2.

That's all for now. Happy Friday and weekend to all !

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Happy Friday to you. When you wrote "drive home", did you mean Michigan?

Cookster said...

Yup, home means Michigan.....Ohio means home too I guess but not as much as good ol' MI.