Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sports and Laundry Saturday

That's what I'll be doing today. I cleaned last night and put some clothes away. Today I think I'm going to relax and wait for some good college football games to come on. I'm also waiting to watch the space shuttle Atlantis take off in about 20 or so minutes. This will be the fifth attempt for Atlantis so I hope all goes well for NASA.

The Tigers didn't fare too well last night but going by the number of games we're up (4) and the number of games we have left (20) I have a a hard time believing anyone is going to outplay us by more than 4 games. Yes, we've been struggling as of late. We're going to do it though. We will make the playoffs.

Well that's all I have for now. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I trust your prediction.