Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Well by now most of us have heard that Willie Nelson's tour bus got busted for marijuana. Well.......I was driving to work yesterday and they said he commented on the situation. Now I'm usually pretty good at telling if someone is joking or not but I didn't think what the radio dj's were saying was a joke and knowing Willie Nelson it was probably true but when asked about the whole thing they said he told the police "I sure am glad you didn't find any spinach in there." Due to the recent e coli bacteria being found in spinach I had a good chuckle. I mean, you don't really have to try that hard to picture Willie Nelson standing next to some officer and saying that. Joke or no joke it made me laugh.

In other news....there are only 2 work days left in the week. Then it's the weekend which marks the end of the regular season for baseball. It's nice to know the Tigers are going to be playing a little longer. I was reading an article today that commented on how long it's been for the Tigers to make the playoffs and one line read "The most popular person in a Tigers hat the last time they made the playoffs was Magnum P.I." I don't think I've ever watched a single episode of that but I still can get a laugh out of picturing Tom Selleck in a Hawaiian shirt and a Tigers ball cap.

Well I think I've covered the bases with Willie Nelson and Magnum P.I. so enjoy your morning, afternoon, or night or whenever it is you decide to read this.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I read this a day late, but it was just as delightful. Ho ho ho, hee, hee, hee. I hadn't heard that story about Willie.