Thursday, September 22, 2005

Update

Hello everyone,
I was pleased to hear that Grandma Gall's surgery went well. Hopefully it will help. I myself have been doing EXCELLENT in terms of my back. I haven't felt this good in a long long time. I can roll out of bed with ease and get out of my car with no problems. My friend Jeff asked me if I could play golf yet and since I've made the mistake of golfing when I thought I was better about 3 or 4 times this summer I think I am going to have to pass. I think I'll put the clubs away for the year even though this is the perfect time to play golf.

School is going ok for now. I have deadlines coming up for big assignments though. Having big projects due is like being in debt with your professor. They always have something to hang over your head. I can't say I'm a fan of that feeling. Oh well, that's just the way it is.

Yesterday wasn't the best day in the baseball world.....the Yankees overtook Boston by a 1/2 game for the division lead. It might go back and forth like that until the end of season so I hope the right team ends up on top when it's all said and done.

On a happy note I found 70 dollars in my dream last night, sad news is I woke up and it definitely wasn't there anymore. Maybe it's under my pillow, I'll have to check when I get home. Heck, I'll be excited if there is milk in the fridge when I get back let alone the 70 bucks. Today is the day we are supposed to get internet at the house. I would really aprreciate that. I have to come to campus everytime I need to get work done and a lot of my assignments are posted on the internet and it would make life a bit easier to have access to them from my room.

Hmmm what else? I guess I don't really have anything so I'll leave you with the stupid joke of the past few weeks.....Did you hear about the pretzel that was attacked? He was asSALTed(assaulted) muahhahahahahahaha. I know I know, quite the knee slapper.

Well I don't think I can top that so have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Speaking of backs, cousin Kathie was telling me about a successful treatment, but it's name is written at home. I'll get back to you on that. If you had an address, I'd send you seventy bucks to make your dream come true. Smart choice about the golf. I'll be rooting for the Sox.