Monday, October 23, 2006

All Square

Tigers:1 Cardinals:1

I have one question for Kenny Rogers and that would be....Why? That was NOT a clump of dirt on your hand. I mean how can the same clump of dirt keep showing up on your hand for 3 straight series. I hate to say it but I thought it was pretty clear Kenny was up to something last night. Yes he did wash it off and pitch 7 more innings of outstanding baseball but now he's created a small cloud of doubt in the minds of everyone. That's not how I would want to approach things. The Tiger's are lucky he wasn't ejected and suspended for 10 games like the rule book says. I don't like cheaters and I don't want people to look back on this series and remember that incident so hopefully we can all play fair from here on out with no signs of foul play.

Nate Robertson will take the mound for us tomorrow night against the ace of St. Louis, Chris Carpenter. He will also have to bat since we're playing in the national league park. That shall be interesting. I can't wait to see Bonderman step into the box and take a few cuts.

Anyways, Go Tigers !

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I wasn't aware there were other series with the substance. I spent some time defending him to junior high kids. I believed what he said. Schucks.