Thursday, September 08, 2005

Torn

Today is Thursday and I'm done with 3 weeks of classes already. Things go by so quickly after they've happened. That doesn't make sense but you know what I mean. I regret to inform everyone that last night was my last night working at UPS.....no I don't think I was there long enough to get a gold watch or anything. Two nights ago was probably one of the worst working experiences I've ever had. It ranked right up there with getting hit in the face with a golf ball. Instead of one quick pain, I was feeling a constant pain for about 4 hours. Just imagine someone taking a screwdriver and jabbing it into your lower back everytime you turned the wrong way....that's kind of how it felt. Somehow I made it through work without killing myself. So after thinking things through I decided my back is more important than the 20 hour paycheck I'd be getting. I decided I'd like to be able to walk later on in life than to make a few extra bucks during school. I feel bad about quitting so soon but every night I go in I make my back a little bit worse. So deep down I feel I made the right choice. Well I promise I'll post some good news next time. I just wanted to update y'all on what's going on.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

It was such a relief to read your blog after Amanda's info. You really didn't have a choice when it came to that sort of job. Heal.