Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another Day.....

This is the new soda I tried for the first time yesterday. It has a rather long name....Diet black cherry vanilla coke. I found it to be pretty tasty. It's not as good as faygo's Rock & Rye but then again, what is ? I went grocery shopping yesterday and I went up and down every aisle. However, my Mother would not have been proud of me since I didn't try any of the free samples of wine that they were giving out. An older lady in the store had asked me if I had tried any yet and I said no....she said "C'mon lets go try some, I'm going to get drunk and then sit in that chair" as she pointed to a beach lounge chair.....I just laughed.



Well here are some pics of the two guys I've been talking about lately. Joel Zumaya is on your left and Mr. Jones is on your right. Both guys played last night and did well. The Tiger's are now on a 5 game winning streak and continue to grind out games that we have come to expect to lose in the past. The Tiger's are at a major league best 47-23. Although the extremely great play of Detroit has them in the lead, they are only 2 games ahead of of the world champion Chicago White Sox.


In other news I won two tickets off of ebay to go see my favorite country guitarist, Brad Paisley. The concert is July 15th at DTE and should be a great time as long as it doesn't rain. Even if it does rain it will be a good time.

I think that's all the news I have for today. I hope everyone is having a good week so far.


2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

So far so good. Isn't Brad Paisley married to an actress that did Father of the Bride 1 and 2 and was on Jim Belushi's tv show? Which grocery store gives away wine? Do they check ID? The Tigers seem solid, it's amazing. Those White Sox will need to be reckoned with, we need to sweep them next time we see them.

Cookster said...

Kimberly Williams is his wife's name.....I can't say for certain if she was on those tv shows because I don't think I watched them, I wouldn't doubt that she was though. Kroger was the store giving away the wine and I would venture to say that they were checking ID's......and yes a sweep of the White Sox would be wonderful.