Saturday, June 10, 2006

I can't think of a title but Todd Jones better stop blowing games for the Tigers

Family, friends, distinguished faculty, members of the board.... I write to you today issuing a sincere apology for not being a faithful blogger. Lately I have not been able to do a sufficient job in letting everyone know the ongoings of my life. In this time I have worked, slept, watched the Pistons have a total meltdown, watched the Tigers struggle through playing Boston, New York, and Chicago, received a job offer from Fastenal in the Sandusky area, went to a few weddings, said goodbye to some friends who are going off to graduate school, and most recently....went to some garage sales that had absolutely nothing that interested me. Yes, that is the exciting life that I lead. I am a bit tired at the moment and hopefully will elaborate on some of the topics found above at a later point. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

He didn't blow it yesterday, but I agree with your title and am happy to see your update. Can we stay with your when we go to Cedar Point?